Tuesday, March 22, 2016

CQC334 CELEBRATE

Happy Tuesday!

I'm stopping by today with a card for the newest COLOUR Q.....



Here are this weeks CQC334 colors.....


I really liked all those fun & yummy ice cream images on the cosmetic bags. I knew I had an older retired Flourishes Stamp Set and when I found it I went to town :) !!!

Hope you have a chance to join in the fun?!? Please don't forget to check out the rest of the team over on the COLOUR Q BLOG!!! Wishing you a fabulous day!

                                                               Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: Flourishes - Lots of Thoughts (retired), PTI - Fillable Frame #5 (sentiment) 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, SU Crumb Cake 
Paper: White CS, Kraft CS
Others: Silver Pearls, SU Banner Triple Punch, SU Coastal Cabana Ribbon and Button, White Scrapper's Floss

4 comments:

Joyce said...

This card is making me very hungry. Love your stamped background and then vividly colored ice cream focal point.

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet card!

Lisa Elton said...

What a yummy card Silke, love the stamped background!

Aleksandra said...

mmmmm Silke, that icecream looks delicious to eat! I love the card, it is so simple and yet so striking and beautiful! Lovely work!

Have a great day!
Aleksandra

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......