Sunday, November 1, 2015

LAST ROUND OF ODBD NOVEMBER RELEASE...

Thank you for coming back to check out my final projects for today's ODBD NOVEMBER RELEASE!

Can you tell I was having fun making them? Just in case you missed my earlier posts you can find them HERE AND HERE!!!





I have always loved the non-traditional colors for Christmas and I really like how these projects turned out!

Here are the new ODBD products I've used...





ALSO MORE PRODUCTS....












Hope you've enjoyed my ideas?!? Enjoy the rest of your day and don't forget THREE PEOPLE can win a $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE by simply hopping along!!! 

All the details can be found over on the ODBD NOVEMBER RELEASE blog post...HERE!!! 

                                                                  Hugs, ~Silke~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like those stars!! PRETTY projects Silke!!

thiet ke nha dep said...

I love your ideas. Great


nha xinh
thiet ke nha
tu bep gia re

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...