Tuesday, November 17, 2015

CQC317 THANK YOU...

Hello and happy day!

Hope you all had a great weekend?  Mine was not so great....I found out on Friday that my mom was hospitalized and is undergoing a quadruple bypass surgery this morning. Most of you know that my mom lives in Germany and I'm desperately waiting on a call from my sister. I'm a nervous wreck....please say a prayer or two for my mom...thank you!

Today I'm stopping by with a new card for the COLOUR Q....



Here are this weeks CQC317 colors...


Hope you will have a chance to join us....for more inspiration please hop on over to the COLOUR Q BLOG and check out all the beautiful samples the rest of the Design Team has crafted!!!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

                                                                Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: PTI - Leaf Print Set and PTI - Twig Wreath Set
Ink: SU Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky and Basic Black
Paper: White CS, SU Soft Sky CS
Other: PTI -Twig Wreath Die, Button and White Scrapper's Floss, Woodgrain EF

6 comments:

Tricia T said...

Oh dear, Silke! That is hard to be so far away. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her!!

~ Tricia

Kim S said...

Prayers going up for your mom, and for you.

Marisa said...

Fabulous wreath and take on the inspiration photo. Prayers for you and your mom and a big cyber ((HUG))!!

Sheri said...

Been praying and will continue. Love your wreath!

Amy White said...

Love your card Silke - so great to have you back on the team! And my thoughts and prayers are with you & your Mom. xx

Sheri said...

I LOVE both of them but it is the leaf that really puts me over the edge. So pretty! Happy Thanksgiving!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...