Thursday, January 15, 2015

SENDING YOU......

Happy Thursday!

I'm stopping by with a card for Valentine....



I've bought a few Washi Tapes at Hobby Lobby & Michael's and thought they would look great together. I also had some PTI Felt Hearts leftover from previous crafting...perfect match!

I'm linking this card to this weeks Fusion - Two Hearts Challenge....


Thank you so much for stopping by....have a great day,

                                                              Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: PTI - Heart 2 Heart #11 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: White and Black CS
Others: Silver Pearls, PTI - True Black and Raspberry Fizz Felt, PTI - Heart Prints Die Collection, PTI - Heart Stitches Collection

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the classic pink and black, this is cute Silke!

Lesley said...

So sweet! Love the colours!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Happy New Year mf! This card is quite fabulous - beautiful colors and awesome use of the fun washi!

Marisa said...

Such a fun card!! Love it :)

Lynn said...

I love all the fabulous washi tape and the dual hearts! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

~amy~ said...

awesome use of the washi...I really need to use mine more. Thanks for the inspiration!
Thanks for playing with us at FUSION.

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...