Thursday, February 20, 2014

CS179 & CATERED CROP - HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU....

Hello and happy Thursday!

I'm back with this weeks CASE STUDY card....



We are into our third week with our February Muse - Danielle Flanders and here is her new inspiration card for this week.....


I was definitely inspired by the birthday theme and the fun elements Danielle has displayed on her card. I actually had a whole different card in mind then the one I've made, but couldn't find the stamp set I wanted to use. My craft room is a complete mess and I really need to clean it so I can find my stuff :) !!!  Anyway, I walked away with a *CAS* design, but also tried to add some of the fun elements onto my card...not sure if I succeeded, but I guess it is what it is...wink! 

We hope you have a chance to hop around and get inspired as well. Please don't forget to check out our February Guest Designers May Park and Caryn Davis......along with the rest of the team....

I also combined this card with the CATERED CROP - GOOD BIRTHDAY RECIPE CHALLENGE.....


Please feel free to check out all the entries and all of the details on how to play along over on the CATERED CROP BLOG!!!

 Have a great day and I'll be back with a new card tomorrow! See you then,

                                                            Hugs, ~Silke~
SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp Set: FLOURISHES - SO DISTRESSED,
Birthday Pennants, and Inside & Out Happy Set  
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black InkMemento Bamboo Leaves InkMemento Dandelion InkMemento Lilac Posies Ink , Memento Summery Sky Ink
Paper: Flourishes Classic White CS
Others: Scor-Buddy, White Scrapper's Floss, and Silver Pearls

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun banner! Love your CASE inspired card~

Patti Willey said...

Love the splash of color and the bunting! I see these hip little circles and all I see is John Lennon. You know how they would sketch his face? Yup, I love your collection of silver pearls. We don't have those at SU I must find some!

Linda McClain said...

Such a fun, bright and cheerful birthday card. Love it!

Laura Davis said...

LOVE this!
Laura

Danielle Flanders said...

So fun! Love the silver dots with the colors you chose!