Thursday, February 13, 2014

CS178 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY....

Happy Thursday!

Hope all sound and safe? We had some icy conditions down here in the South.....we've lived here for almost 8 years and I think this is the craziest Winter we have experienced so far.

At least I did have some time to sit down and craft a bit :) ....and made this card for this weeks CASE STUDY.......



Just in case you've missed last weeks announcement...we have a new February Muse... Danielle Flanders and here is her new inspiration card for this week.....


Please don't forget to check out our two February Guest Designers May Park and Caryn Davis along with the rest of the Design Team........

Thank you for stopping by...I'll be back tomorrow with a new card! See you then,

                                                    Hugs, ~Silke~

SUPPLY LIST:
Paper: Classic White CS, My Mind's Eye - Love Me Collection
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers ~ C0, C1, C2, R27, R29
Other: Scor-Buddy, Spellbinder Circle & Scalloped Circle Dies, Red Stitched Ribbon, SU Red Button, White Scrapper's Floss

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I was thinking of you when I saw the crazy weather Silke, stay safe and warm!! CUTE card I like the robot!

Laura Davis said...

This is so sweet!
Laura